Service and Support for Innovative Australian Engineering
With over a hundred years of experience in manufacturing and after-sales support, the AE Gibson and Sons team understands the importance of your equipment asset performance, efficiency and reliability, to ensure customer satisfaction.
Through preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, breakdown support and remote access support, our technical support can add value to your business productivity initiatives. For you, this means you are dealing with an experienced, local, mobile team, able to respond quickly to your needs, in person, or by remote connection.
Engineering Services for Clients Across the Globe
Since 1896, the primary objective of AE Gibson and Sons has been to maintain a leading position in the design and manufacture of sawmilling, materials handling, general engineering, structural steel fabrication and associated equipment.
AE Gibson and Sons specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of specialist machinery. We help our customers to process renewable resources, biomass and waste products, and also support the construction industry on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Our client base spans across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Our support and maintenance services include:
- Performance optimisation
- Modification, upgrading and extension of existing machines, controls and software
- Production and system analysis
- Calibration and validation services
- Tailored maintenance and service
- Mobile and remote team support
- Relocation, renovation, installation and start-up of machine installations
- Refurbishment and reconditioning of equipment
- Customer training
- Advisory and consultancy services
- Spare parts and service exchange units
- Helpdesk and remote access for fast technical support and troubleshooting
- Regular service and maintenance support agreements
Engineering Specialist Machinery
AE Gibson and Sons specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of specialist machinery.
Process Renewables and Waste
We help our customers to process renewable resources, biomass and waste products.
The NSW Construction Industry
We also support the construction industry on the Mid North Coast of NSW.