AE Gibson & Sons Australian Firewood Docker Machines
AE Gibson and Sons Firewood Docker machines are recognised for their strong and robust construction, providing high reliability, high performance and low maintenance costs.
Our Firewood Docker machine is designed to breakdown logs to produce firewood billets. We offer firewood machinery equipment for your specific needs, for any diameter, volume and quality, for both softwood and hardwood. Our firewood processors can reliably process firewood into designated, optimised blocks at high speed in a continuous motion.
Call A.E Gibson and Sons to discuss your firewood processing needs.
Our heavy duty Gibsons Firewood Docker machine is designed to be utilised as the primary breakdown of logs to produce firewood billets.
Machine Features & Specifications:
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 Strand log deck with log stop loader function
- Maximum log diameter 750mm
- Can handle logs up to 7.5mtrs
- Engine start stop station at operators stand with emergency stop function
- Heavy duty log clamp
- Ability to place short rejected logs directly into log haul
- Harvester style head with a 52” bar and ¾ pitch chain
- Hydraulic control
- Weatherproof operator shelter
- Adjustable height billet conveyor
- Saw dust conveyor
- A huge 150Hp engine powering a Bosch Rexroth hydraulic power pack, Pump and motor to ensure there is no compromise in machine performance or quality
- Adjustable on the fly saw speed to counter changes in log sizes and to prevent unnecessary load or wear on equipment
View Our YouTube Channel
Engineering Specialist Machinery
AE Gibson and Sons specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of specialist machinery.
Process Renewables and Waste
We help our customers to process renewable resources, biomass and waste products.
Processing & Manufacturing Industries
We offer services to Processing and Manufacturing Industries.